Why work with Reli On Us on Novice Driver Warning Range charges?
Reli On Us experienced legal team can do everything for you in most cases. This might include filing all the forms and attending Court dates as well as gathering evidence and interviewing witnesses. We will show you the best possible defence and guide you correct through the court process.
Stay out of jail and keep your driving record clean
Protects you from insurance premiums being raised because of excessive tickets
Maintain the ability to drive or keep a licence clean
Over 15 years experience protecting clients
COMMON TYPES OF CHARGES
Novice Driver Warning Range
Payam Javadi –
An experienced professional dealing with Novice Driver Warning Range cases
NOVICE DRIVER – G1, G2, M1 OR M2 CONTRAVENTION
Section 33(2) Highway Traffic Act (HTA)
A conviction for Impaired Driving:
A Zero BAC requirement means that drivers with a G1, G2, M1 and M2 cannot have any presence of alcohol in their blood while they drive. This law applies to all drivers age 21 or under novice drivers of any age.
Penalties for being caught with a BAC above zero are:
- Your driver’s licence will be suspended on the spot for 24 hours.
- Your driver’s licence will be suspended again for at least 30 days and you will receive a $60-$500 fine.
If you are a novice driver and have your licence suspended for drinking and driving, your licence could be cancelled. You will have to retake all your driving tests and repay all the fees.
Penalties if your BAC tests in the Warn Range (0.05 – 0.08):
- First time: 3-day roadside licence suspension (cannot be appealed) $180 administrative monetary penalty.
- Second time (within 5 years): 7-day roadside licence suspension (cannot be appealed) Mandatory alcohol education program $180 administrative monetary penalty.
- Third and subsequent times (within 5 years): 30-day roadside licence suspension (cannot be appealed)
- Mandatory alcohol treatment program
- Six-month ignition interlock $180 administrative monetary penalty.
Penalties if you test over the legal limit of 0.08 OR refuse a drug or alcohol test:
- 90-day roadside licence suspension
- $180 administrative monetary penalty
- 7-day vehicle impoundment.
Ministry of the Attorney General 1-800-518-7901
Back on Track Remedial Program 1-888-814-5831
Court Services (Toronto) Website Link
Ministry of Transportation (MTO) 1-613-957-4222
Highway Traffic Act Website Link
Court Services (Ontario) Website Link