Why work with Reli On Us on Uttering Threats charges?
We have helped past clients to successfully:
Stay out of jail
Protect their job
Maintain the ability to drive or keep a license
Maintain the ability to travel
COMMON TYPES OF CHARGES
Payam Javadi –
An experienced professional dealing with Uttering Threats cases
Uttering Threats (Summary)
Section 264.1(1) of the Criminal Code (CC)
- Pursuant to this section, everyone commits an offence who, in any manner, knowingly utters, conveys or causes any person to receive a threat to cause death or bodily harm to any person; to burn, destroy or damage real or personal property; or to kill, poison or injure an animal or bird that is the property of that person.
Penalties upon conviction:
- Up to 5 years for threatening cause harm or death to another person.
- Up to 2 years for threatening to cause harm to property, animals or birds.
- A monetary fine of up to $1,000
- A peace bond
- An absolute or conditional discharge
- Mandatory enrollment in government-assisted treatment programs
- A mental health diversion program
- A criminal record for life.
Contact us today to book a consultation.
Over 15 in court system our Confidence and knowledge lawyer and paralegals team will achieve only the best results for you.
Ministry of the Attorney General 1-800-518-7901
Back on Track Remedial Program 1-888-814-5831
Criminal Code of Canada Website Link